Sales Development Rep
Full Time – hybrid working
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are a key part of our Sales team. You will partner with the founders to find new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline. You will break into new accounts and foster relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments.
What makes an SDR successful? We are a team of intuitive, passionate hunters looking for early adopters, and new sales opportunities in the mandated and legislated hospitality industry in the USA. We’re looking for a high performer who has a track record of success, has demolished their previous quotas, and possesses polished phone and writing skills. The SDR understands and enjoys technology, prospecting, learning, and ultimately wants to establish a career in sales.
HaloSOS is a Safety as a Service platform for hotels who need and want to provide “panic button” safety to their staff, except we do it better than our competition! We are a fresh out of the blocks start-up with a small but growing team looking to rapidly deliver and scale our business across the 50 US states and beyond. Our intelligent and innovative software with wearable smart tech is simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the best in industry safety both indoors and outdoors to the housekeepers of America and identify and grow into new sectors.
We deliver to the top branded hotels of the world for companies like Marriott, Hilton, Choice, IHG and Hyatt. We have recently completed a seed round and the drive over the next 18 months is to deliver to every brand in every US state.
- Prospect and generate leads as well as create strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate closely with the founder and reseller partners to establish a territory “plan-of-attack”, including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Qualify and set expectations for initial meetings for our partners and teams
- Actively listen to customer needs and handle objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings, Opportunities and Pipeline Generation
- Conduct business relevant conversations with General Managers and Senior Management in Target Accounts
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Hubspot, Linkedin, Lemlist etc
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process
- Participate in training & informational sessions
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively.
- Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- A desire to pursue a career in sales.
- You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self-improvement
- Understanding of SDR Day-to-Day (This is Huge!)
- History of quota over-achievement
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in a lead generation role
- SaaS experience a plus and location based technology
- Experience in hospitality structure, approach and language is an advantage
- Experience in a start-up is also an advantage
Please forward your CV to Fiona@halosos.com
Please click on the link to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3198667171/